Dej Loaf Net Worth
Dej Loaf Net Worth 2019 – Deja Trimble, better known by her stage name Dej Loaf, is an American rapper, singer and songwriter from Detroit, Michigan. She began her music career in 2011, and released her debut single “Just Do It” in 2012. In October 2014, she released her second mixtape, Sell Sole.
According To Forbes, Dej Loaf Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. She began her music career in 2011, when she was 20, but she first began writing music when she was 9 years old. She released her debut mixtape Just Do It in 2012. She was born Deja M. Trimble in Detroit, Michigan. Her father was killed when she was 4.
Dej Loaf Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Dej
- Last Name: Loaf
- Full Name: Deja M. Trimble
- Alternative Name: Dej Loafhttps:/Dej Loaf
- Age: 26 years
- Birthday: 8th April, 1991
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, singer
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Try Me
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, R&b, Trap, R&B, trap
- Year(s) Active: 2011–present, 2011-present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, vocals
- Record Label: Ibgm, Columbia, IBGM
- Associated Acts: Ramel Forde, Meek Mill, Young Thug, Birdman, Kid Ink, Lil Wayne, Danny Brown, Royce da 5’9″, Eminem, Aubreyus, The Game, Nicki Minaj, Future, Big Sean, Kid Pheno, DDS, Jacquees, Dreezy, Chevy Woods, Lil Durk, Kevin Gates
- Websites: http://www.dejloafmusic.com/, http://dejloafmusic.com
Rapper, singer, and songwriter whose hit song “Try Me” was certified Gold in the U.S. in 2015. She has been featured on songs by such artists as Kid Ink , Lil Durk and The Game .
She was featured on Eminem ‘s Shady XV 2014 album on the single “Detroit vs. Everybody.” She was studying nursing before becoming a full-time musician. She signed with Columbia Records in 2014, putting out the mixtape Sell Sole that same year.