Devin Harris Net Worth
Devin Harris Net Worth 2019 – Devin Lamar Harris is an American professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association. Harris attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison. Harris was selected with the fifth pick in the 2004 NBA draft by the Washington Wizards.
According To Forbes, Devin Harris Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He was named Big Ten Player of the Year during his senior year at the University of Wisconsin. He married model Meghan Allen in 2013.
Devin Harris Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Devin
- Middle Name: Lamar
- Last Name: Harris
- Full Name: Devin Lamar Harris
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 27th February, 1983
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Wauwatosa East High School, East in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- University: University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Wisconsin
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 2nd November, 2004
- Draft: Washington Wizards, 1st round (5th pick, 5th overall), 2004 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Dallas Mavericks, New Jersey Nets Point guard/shooting guard
NBA point guard who was traded to the Atlanta Hawks in 2012 after spending a season with the Utah Jazz.
He was teammates with star power forward Dirk Nowitzki on the Dallas Mavericks from 2004 to 2008. He had his best individual season in 2008-09 when he was named to his only All-Star game as a member of the New Jersey Nets.