Dick Cheney Net Worth
Dick Cheney Net Worth 2019 – Richard Bruce Cheney is an American politician and businessman who served as the 46th Vice President of the United States from 2001 to 2009. He has been cited as the most powerful Vice President in American history.
According to Forbes, Dick Cheney Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. U.S. Vice President under George W. Bush from 2001 to 2009. He was known for being one of the most powerful Vice Presidents in US history and he spearheaded Bush policies such as the War on Terror, NSA Wiretapping, and enhanced interrogation techniques such as waterboading. He met his high school sweetheart and wife, Lynne Vincent, at age 14 and later had two daughters with her.
Dick Cheney Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million
- First Name: Dick
- Last Name: Cheney
- Full Name: Richard Bruce `Dick` Cheney
- Alternative Name: Richard Cheney
- Age: 76 years
- Birthday: 30th January, 1941
- Birthplace: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Methodist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Natrona County High School, Casper, WY
- University: Yale University, Casper Community College, University of Wyoming, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Profession: Politics
- Profession: Government
- Claim to Fame: 46th Vice President of the United States
He was one of the first Republican Party members to come out in support of gay marriage.
He flunked out of Yale twice and deferred from the draft four times. He served as Vice President to George W. Bush for two terms and played a leading role in his administrations response to the terrorist attacks of 9/11.