Don Omar Net Worth
Don Omar Net Worth 2019 – William Omar Landrón Rivera, better known by his stage name Don Omar, is a Puerto Rican reggaeton singer and actor. He is sometimes referred to by his nicknames El Rey, and King of Kings of Reggaeton Music.
According To Forbes, Don Omar Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was an occasional preacher at his local church in Puerto Rico. He was married to Jackie Guerrido from 2008 to 2011. He has two sons named Dereck and Daniel and a daughter named Diana.
Don Omar Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Don
- Last Name: Omar
- Full Name: William Omar Landrón Rivera
- Alternative Name: El Rey, William Omar Landron, King of New England, Don Omar, D. O., King of Kings
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 10th February, 1978
- Birthplace: Carolina, Puerto Rico
- Height: 5′ 11¾” (182 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Puerto Rican
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, actor
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Dentro De Mi
- Music Genre (Text): Reggaeton, Latin Pop, Electropop, Latin pop, Electropop, Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 1999–present, 1999-present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Orfanato (CEO), VI, Universal Music Latino, Machete
- Associated Acts: Tego Calderón, Lucenzo, Ivy Queen, Aventura, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin
- Websites: www.universalmusica.com/donomar/Home.aspx, http://www.orfanatomusic.com
Nicknamed El Ray, he is a rapper and reggaeton singer best known for his 2006 album King of Kings. He has also appeared in a number of films in the Fast & Furious franchise, including Tokyo Drift and Fast Five .
He was featured on Daddy Yankee ‘s song “Gata Gangster.” His single “Danza Kuduro” went platinum in Italy, Germany, Spain, and Switzerland.