Doug Flutie Net Worth
Doug Flutie Net Worth 2019 – Douglas Richard Flutie is a former quarterback in the National Football League, Canadian Football League, and United States Football League.
According To Forbes, Doug Flutie Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was a standout baseball, basketball and football player at Natick High School in Massachusetts. He married Laurie Fortier in 1985. He has a son named Doug Jr. and a daughter named Alexa. His brother Darren played wide receiver in the CFL.
Doug Flutie Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Douglas
- Middle Name: Richard
- Last Name: Flutie
- Full Name: Douglas Richard Flutie
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 23rd October, 1962
- Birthplace: Manchester, Maryland, United States
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Boston College
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the Los Angeles Rams in the 11th round (285th overall) of the 1985 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Pro Bowl (1998)
Former quarterback who threw a remarkable game-winning hail mary touchdown for Boston College against Miami in 1984. He spent his NFL career with four different teams: the Bears, Patriots, Bills and Chargers.
He became a competitor on season 22 of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars alongside pro Karina Smirnoff . As a senior at Boston College, he won the Heisman Trophy in 1984, dominating the vote with over 70% of the possible points.