Dr Dre Net Worth
Dr Dre Net Worth 2019 – Andre Romelle Young, known professionally as Dr. Dre, is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics, and was previously co-owner of Death Row Records.
According To Forbes, Dr Dre Net Worth 2019 is $820 Million. He transferred from Vanguard Jr. High to Roosevelt Jr. High to avoid gang violence. His mother married Warren Griffin, making future rapper Warren G Dr. Dre’s new stepbrother. He got married to Nicole Young in May 1996. He has four sons, named Curtis , Marcel , Andre, and Truth, and a daughter named Truly .
Dr Dre Net Worth 2019 is $820 Million
- First Name: Dr.
- Last Name: Dre
- Full Name: André Romell Young
- Alternative Name: Dre
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 18th February, 1965
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Centennial High School, Fremont High School
- Profession: Rapper, DJ, record producer, actor
- Profession: Music Producer
- Claim to Fame: One of the most acclaimed and successful producers in Hip-Hop history, NWA co-founder
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, Gangsta Rap, G-Funk, Gangsta Rap, G-Funk, gangsta rap, G-funk, g-funk
- Music Genre: Hip Hop, Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present, 1985–present
- Music Style: Gangsta Rap, G-Funk, West Coast Rap
- Music Mood: Druggy, Visceral, Aggressive, Confident, Street-Smart, Theatrical, Rowdy, Brash, Boisterous, Confrontational, Rambunctious, Bravado, Party/Celebratory, Rousing, Gleeful, Raucous, Hostile, Stylish, Humorous, Reckless, Witty, Producer
- Instrument: Vocals, Keyboards
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Synthesizer, Keyboards, Turntables, Drum Machine, Sampler, Pro Tools, synthesizer, keyboards, turntables, drum machine, sampler
- Record Label: Aftermath, Interscope (current), Kru-Cut, Ruthless, Priority, Death Row (former), Kru-Cut Records, (1984–1986), Ruthless Records, (1986–1991), Priority Records, (1988–1991), Death Row Records, (1991–1996), Interscope Records, (1992–present), Aftermath Entertainment, (1996–present), Kru-Cut Records (1984–1986), Ruthless Records (1986–1991), Priority Records (1988–1991), Death Row Records (1991–1996), Interscope Records (1992–present), Aftermath Entertainment (1996–present), Kru-Cut (1984–1986), Ruthless (1986–1991), Priority (1988–1991), Death Row (1991–1996), Interscope (1992–present), Kru-Cut, Ruthless, Priority, Death Row, Interscope
- Associated Acts: N.W.A, World Class Wreckin’ Cru, 2Pac, 50 Cent, Above the Law, Eminem, Game, Haji Springer, Kendrick Lamar, Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, The D.O.C., Xzibit, The D.O.C, Cold 187um, Michel’le, Warren G, The Game, Eazy-E, Nas, DJ Quik, Ice Cube
- Websites: www.drdre.com, http://drdre.com, Musical career, https://www.beatsbydre.com/
- Father: Theodore Young
- Mother: …
Hip-hop icon who, as the chief architect of West Coast gangsta rap and a co-owner of Death Row Records, won numerous Grammy Awards, including one for Best Rap Solo Performance for “Let Me Ride” in 1994. He is also notably credited with discovering and supporting Eminem and, in May 2014, he sold his Beats by Dre headphones to Apple for over $3 billion.
His 1999 album The Chronic 2001 featured the hit single “The Next Episode” with Nate Dogg , Kurupt , and Snoop Dogg . He first achieved fame as a member of NWA alongside Eazy-E , Ice Cube , DJ Yella , MC Ren and Arabian Prince . He went on to produce albums for Snoop Dogg , Eminem , and 50 Cent .