Eddie Izzard Net Worth
Eddie Izzard Net Worth 2019 – Edward John Izzard is an English stand-up comedian, actor, writer and political activist. His comedic style takes the form of rambling, whimsical monologue, and self-referential pantomime.
According to Forbes, Eddie Izzard Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. English comic who starred in the FX series The Riches and is known for performing stand-up in drag. He has also appeared in many feature films, including Ocean’s Twelve , Ocean’s Thirteen, and Across The Universe. He was born in Aden, Yemen. His parents, Dorothy and Harold, worked as a midwife and an accountant. He has described himself as a straight transvestite.
Eddie Izzard Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Eddie
- Last Name: Izzard
- Full Name: Edward John Izzard
- Alternative Name: Edward John Izzard, Eddie Izzard
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 7th February, 1962
- Birthplace: Aden, Yemen
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- University: Accounting, University of Sheffield (Expelled)
- Profession: Comic, actor
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: United States of Tara
- Music Genre (Text): Surreal humour, Improvisational Comedy, Observational Comedy, Improvisational Comedy, Observational Comedy, Physical Comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1982–present
- Websites: www.eddieizzard.com, http://www.eddieizzard.com/
He has won the Primetime Emmy Award for his comedy special Dressed to Kill in 2000.
He performed his first individual show at the Banana Cabaret in London, after working as a street performer. He got his big break in 1991 when he performed at the Fry and Laurie-produced AIDS benefit Hysteria 3. He took inspiration for his comedy from John Cleese and the rest of the Monty Python troupe.