Eric Bolling Net Worth
Eric Bolling Net Worth 2019 – Eric Thomas Bolling is an American television personality, conservative political commentator, author, and financial commentator. He has occupied numerous roles as a commentator on financial issues for television, most notably for Fox News.
According To Forbes, Eric Bolling Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He was drafted into the MLB league by the Pirates in 1984, but an injury ended his baseball career. He married Adrienne Bolling and they had a son named Eric together.
Eric Bolling Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Eric
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Bolling
- Full Name: Eric Thomas Bolling
- Alternative Name: Eric Bolling
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 2nd March, 1963
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Loyola Academy
- University: Rollins College (BA), Duke University
- Profession: Television Personality, Conservative Political Commentator, Author, Financial Commentator
- Profession: TV News
- Claim to Fame: Fox News
Offers financial advice and news on the business show Happy Hour.
He has been a guest on The Glenn Beck show. He helped develop the CNBC show Fast Money.