Eric Clapton Net Worth
Eric Clapton Net Worth 2019 – Blind Faith were an English blues rock band, composed of Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker, Steve Winwood and Ric Grech. The band, which was one of the first supergroups, released their only album, Blind Faith, in August 1969.
According To Forbes, Eric Clapton Net Worth 2019 is $300 Million. His family deceived him as a child, leading him to believe that his mother was his older sister and his grandmother was his mother. He married Pattie Boyd on March 27, 1979 and, after their divorce in June 1988, he married Melia McEnery on January 1, 2002. His only son, Conor , tragically died at the age of four and a half when he fell out a bathroom window, inspiring the lyrics to Clapton’s song “Tears in Heaven.” Clapton also has four daughters named Julie, Ruth, Sophie and Ella.
Eric Clapton Net Worth 2019 is $300 Million
- First Name: Eric
- Last Name: Clapton
- Full Name: Eric Patrick Clapton
- Alternative Name: Slowhand, Eric Patrick Clapton, Eric Clapton
- Age: 72 years
- Birthday: 30th March, 1945
- Birthplace: Ripley, Surrey, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Hollyfield School, Surbiton, Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, London, England, UK
- University: Kingston College of Art, Kingston upon Thames, London, England, UK
- Profession: Guitarist, Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Producer, Artist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: The Yardbirds
- Music Genre (Text): Blues rock, Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Hard Rock, Blues, Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Hard Rock, Blues, Blues
- Music Genre: Blues, Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1962–present
- Music Data: Blues, Regional Blues
- Music Style: Blues-Rock, Contemporary Pop/Rock, British Blues, Album Rock, Adult Contemporary, Hard Rock, Blues, Regional Blues
- Music Mood: Rollicking, Passionate, Relaxed, Soothing, Earnest, Druggy, Summery, Stylish, Visceral, Hypnotic, Rousing, Reverent, Earthy, Trippy, Poignant, Refined/Mannered, Gentle, Bittersweet, Sentimental, Street-Smart, Freewheeling
- Instrument: Guitar, Guitar (Electric), Vocals
- Instrument (text): Guitar, Vocals, Vocals
- Record Label: Surfdog, Warner Bros., Reprise, Polydor, Rso, Atco, Apple, Duck, Rso
- Associated Acts: The Yardbirds, John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers, Powerhouse, Cream, the Beatles, the Dirty Mac, Blind Faith, Free Creek, George Harrison, Plastic Ono Band, Delaney & Bonnie and Friends, Derek and the Dominos, the Rolling Stones, the Band, JJ Cale, Phil Collins, Robert Cray, Kate Bush, Luciano Pavarotti, Freddie King, B.B. King, Santana, Brian Wilson, John Mayer, Roger Waters, Dire Straits, Elton John, Steve Winwood, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Sheryl Crow, Paul Wassif, The Beatles, J. J. Cale
- Clothes Size: 9
- Shoe Size: 11
- Websites: www.ericclapton….
Musician, singer, and songwriter who is widely considered one of the greatest guitarists of all time. He was a member of the Yardbirds, Derek and the Dominos, and Cream, and also found success as a solo artist.
He collaborated with Bob Dylan on the 1976 album No Reason to Cry. He got the nickname Slowhand because he played the guitar with such ferocity that his strings would break and as he replaced them onstage, the audience would slowly clap their hands.