Espinoza Paz Net Worth
Espinoza Paz Net Worth 2019 – Isidro Chávez Espinoza, better known as Espinoza Paz, is a Latin Grammy nominated Mexican musician and composer of Mexican Regional music.
According To Forbes, Espinoza Paz Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He began composing his first song at the age of 11 and taught himself to play guitar at age 13. He spent a year working as a gardener in Oregon prior to his musical success. His father gave him the money to buy his first guitar. He lost his mother in the 1990s.
Espinoza Paz Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Espinoza
- Last Name: Paz
- Full Name: Isidro Chávez Espinoza
- Alternative Name: Espinoza Paz, The People’s Singer Songwriter, Isidro Chávez Espinoza
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 29th October, 1981
- Birthplace: Angostura, Sinaloa, Mexico
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Mexican
- Profession: Musician, Singer-Songwriter and Composer of Mexican Regional Music
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Mexican Regional music
- Music Genre (Text): Regional, Norteña, Ranchera, Sinaloa Band
- Year(s) Active: 2004–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Accordion
- Record Label: Universal Music Group, Universal Music Latin America
- Associated Acts: Sergio Vega, El Coyote y su Banda, Jenni Rivera, Nelly Furtado, La Arrolladora Banda El Limón, Jhonny Rivera, David Bisbal, Thalía, Maite Perroni, Valentin Elizalde, Omar Chaparro
- Websites: http://www.espinozapaz.com/, www.espinozapaz.com/
Mexican musician best known for his adaptations of regional music. He was nominated by the Latin Grammy Awards in 2011.
He was nominated for Best Banda Album at the 2011 Latin Grammys at which Shakira was named Person of the Year and won Best Female Pop Vocal Album. He achieved fame and success after popular Sinaloan banda singer El Coyote made hits out of Little Kisses on the Neck, Forbidden, and To Impress You, all songs he had written.