Faith Evans Net Worth
Faith Evans Net Worth 2019 – Faith Renée Jordan is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. Born in Lakeland, Florida, and raised in New Jersey, Evans relocated to Los Angeles in 1991 for a career in the music business.
According To Forbes, Faith Evans Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million. She began singing gospel music at her local church and briefly attended Fordham University . She was married to the Notorious B.I.G , with whom she had a son named Christopher Jr. and a daughter named T’yanna . She also has two other sons named Ryder and Joshua and a daughter named Chyna.
Faith Evans Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million
- First Name: Faith
- Middle Name: Renee
- Last Name: Evans
- Full Name: Faith Renée Evans
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 10th June, 1973
- Birthplace: Lakeland, FL
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 123lbs (56 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Dyed Red
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- University: Fordham University
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, record producer, occasional actress and author
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Widow of Notorious B.I.G.
- Music Genre (Text): R&b, Soul, Hip Hop, R&B, soul, hip hop
- Music Genre: R&B/Soul
- Year(s) Active: 1993–present, 1994–present
- Record Label: Bad Boy (1994-2003), Capitol (2004-2007), Prolific/E1 Music (2009-2013), BMG Chrysalis US (2014-present), Bad Boy, BMG Chrysalis, Capitol, E1 Music, Prolific, BMG Rights Management
- Associated Acts: Sean Combs, Mary J. Blige, The Notorious B.I.G., Carl Thomas, Anastacia, Sting, Keyshia Cole
- Talent Agency: Emancipated Talent
- Websites: www.faithevansonline.com, www.myspace.com/faithevans, http://www.faithevansmusic.com/
- Father: Richard Swain
- Mother: Helene Evans
R&B singer who reached success by selling platinum-certified records and was signed by Sean Combs to Bad Boy Entertainment.
She was on the same record label as Mary J. Blige . She was in the drama Turn It Up.