Fonzworth Bentley Net Worth
Fonzworth Bentley Net Worth 2019 – Derek Watkins, better known as Fonzworth Bentley, is a musician and author. He is perhaps best known for being Sean Combs’ former personal valet and assistant, as first seen in Making the Band 2, and was the host of MTV’s From G’s to Gents. He was born in Atlanta, Georgia.
According to Forbes, Fonzworth Bentley Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. Host of the MTV show From G’s to Gents who released his debut single, “Everybody, featuring Kanye West .” He married actress Faune A. Chambers .
Fonzworth Bentley Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Fonsworth
- Last Name: Bentley
- Full Name: Derek Watkins
- Alternative Name: Derrick Watkins, Derek Watkins, Fonzworth Bentley, Farnsworth Bentley
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 13th February, 1974
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia
- Height: 6′ 1½” (187 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: North Atlanta high school
- University: Morehouse College, Fashion Institute of Tech, NYC, University Of Southern Calif. Film School
- Profession: Rapper, record producer, actor, television host, fashion designer, singer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Formerly Sean `P. Diddy` Combs`s valet
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Record Label: GOOD Music
- Associated Acts: Sean Combs, Outkast, Will.I.Am, Andre 3000, Kanye West, will.i.am
- Websites: http://www.fbentley.com
He worked as a personal assistant for Sean Combs .
He appeared in the Kanye West music video “The New Workout Plan.” He had a small role in the film Honey with Jessica Alba .