Gary Chapman Net Worth
Gary Chapman Net Worth 2019 – Gary Demonte Chapman is the author of The Five Love Languages series. He is also the senior associate pastor at Calvary Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
According to Forbes, Gary Chapman Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. A Christian author and relationship counselor, he became famous for his bestselling Five Love Languages book series, which includes five titles published between 2004 and 2011. He was born in China Grove, North Carolina to a gas station attendant father. With his wife Karolyn, Chapman had two children.
Gary Chapman Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Gary
- Middle Name: Winther
- Last Name: Chapman
- Full Name: Gary Winther Chapman
- Alternative Name: Gary Chapman, Gary Winther Chapman
- Age: 60 years
- Birthday: 19th August, 1957
- Birthplace: Waurika, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer-songwriterSoundtrack (4 credits) Actor (2 credits) Self (13 credits)
- Profession: Personality
- Claim to Fame: Once surprised his close friend and fellow Christian music artist, Steven Curtis Chapman (no relation), by landing his helicopter in Steven’s backyard
- Music Genre (Text): Contemporary Christian
- Year(s) Active: 1979–present
- Instrument (text): Voice, Guitar
- Associated Acts: The Rambos, Amy Grant
- Websites: www.garychapman.com/
His popular books discuss the different modes through which people express love. He argues that there are different love “languages,” including physical touch, gift-giving, and verbal expressions of affection.
He felt a calling to the ministry in his senior year of high school, and he eventually earned a Ph.D. from the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. While serving as a pastor in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, he began counseling young couples on issues of marriage and family. Joyce Meyer was another popular Christian author of self-help books.