Gary Sheffield Net Worth
Gary Sheffield Net Worth 2019 – Gary Antonian Sheffield is an American former Major League Baseball outfielder who played with eight teams from 1988 to 2009. He currently works as a sports agent.
For most of his career, Sheffield played right field, though he has also played left field, third base, shortstop, and a handful of games at first base.
According To Forbes, Gary Sheffield Net Worth 2019 is $90 Million. He began his MLB career with the Milwaukee Brewers in 1988. Had three sons with gospel singer DeLeon.
Gary Sheffield Net Worth 2019 is $90 Million
- First Name: Gary
- Middle Name: Antonian
- Last Name: Sheffield
- Full Name: Gary Antonian Sheffield
- Alternative Name: Sheff
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 18th November, 1968
- Birthplace: Tampa, Florida, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 190lbs (86 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Hillsborough High School, Tampa, Florida, USA
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Rightfielder, Third Baseman, Shortstop
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 3rd September, 1988
- Draft: Drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 1st round (6th pick) of the 1986 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Atlanta Braves, Yankees outfielder
- Talent Agency: Deleon Sheffield Company, LLC
- Websites: m.mlb.com/player/122111/gary-sheffield, www.baseball-reference.com/players/s/sheffga01.shtml, twitter.com/garysheffield, www.nndb.com/people/649/000082403/
Nine-time MLB All-Star outfielder who won a World Series Championship in 1997 with the Florida Marlins.
His uncle Dwight Gooden was a star New York Mets pitcher who won the NL Cy Young Award in 1985. In April of 2009, he hit his 500th homer as a member of the New York Mets against the Milwaukee Brewers; he retired with 509 career home runs.