George Clooney Net Worth 2019: George Clooney has long been a household name in Hollywood. The old actor is one of Tinseltown’s most successful actors, winning three Golden Globes and two Academy Awards. According to Forbes, George Clooney Net Worth is around $500 million.
The great wealth of the actor is entirely due to his film and television projects. George moved to Los Angeles to pursue Hollywood’s bright lights when he was a teenager. The first character of this handsome actor is an extra character in the Centennial of TV Mini. In 1984, he won his first important role in the short film sitcom E / R, playing for a year; ten years later, he starred in the hospital TV series ER. Known for his groundbreaking role, George won two prime time Emmy nominations and three Golden Globe awards for best actor nominations.
George Clooney Net Worth 2019 is $500 Million
- First Name: George
- Middle Name: Timothy
- Last Name: Clooney
- Full Name at Birth: George Timothy Clooney
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 6th May, 1961
- Birthplace: Lexington, Kentucky, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 172lbs (78 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Salt and Pepper
- Distinctive Feature: Caesar Haircut (Mid-To-Late 1990’s)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Augusta High School, Augusta, KY, St. Michael`s School
- University: Northern Kentucky University, University of Cincinnati
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter
- George Clooney Net Worth 2019: $500 Million
- Claim to Fame: ER (TV Show), Out of Sight, Ocean´s Eleven, Syriana.
- Year(s) Active: 1978–present
Talent Agency (e.g. Modelling): Creative Artists Agency
- Clothes Size: 8
- Shoe Size: 11
- Father: Nick Clooney
- Mother: Nina Warren Clooney
- Sister: Adelia “Ada” Zeidler
- Family Member: Allison Zeidler (niece), Rosemary Clooney (aunt), Betty Clooney (aunt), Jose Ferrer (uncle) (actor), Miguel Ferrer (cousin) (actor), Maria Ferrer (cousin), Gabriel Ferrer (cousin), Monsita Ferrer (cousin), Rafael Ferrer (cousin) (actor)
- Friend: Brad Pitt, Grant Heslov, Matt Damon, Anthony Edwards, Gloria Reuben, Julia Roberts, Richard Kind, Rande Gerber
- Pets: Bud (dog) (died), Einstein (dog – rescue), Lou (dog) (died), Max (pig) (died)
- Favorite People: Preston Sturges, Brad Pitt
- Favorite Movies: Alfie , 2001: A Space Odyssey , All the President’s Men , American Graffiti , A Hard Day’s Night , One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest , Rosemary’s Baby , Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? 
- Favorite Places: Lake Como, Italy, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Malibu, Miami, Milan, Monaco, New York
His recent blockbusters include Money Monster, Hail, Caesar! , The Descendants, Gravity, and Tomorrowland. After turning to command, George starred and directed Ides, Monuments Men, and Leatherheads in March.
In 2019, George Clooney Net Worth is around $500 million. In addition to the gleaming Hollywood career, George can also call himself a tequila tycoon. The actor teamed up with Mike Meldman and Rande Gerber (the husband of Cindy Crawford) to create their premium tequila brand Casamigos. In 2017, the three companies sold their business to Diageo for £6.15 billion. At the time, the liquor giant said they would pay an additional £225 million based on the brand’s performance. According to the division of the three owners, George estimates that he has deducted £112 million in after-tax profits.
There are millions of people in the bank, and the fathers of the two children can forgive and don’t want to work again. George publicly stated that he does not need the money, he is more critical of his film and television projects, but this does not mean that he plans to retire soon. “Look, I have been showing for a long time, you know, I am 56 years old,” he said to the “Sunday Times” in 2017. “I am no longer the one who brought this girl back. But, if anyone gets Paul Newman in the verdict, I jump. But not so many people do. I have paid the rent. Way, but I sold a billion dollar tequila company. I don’t need money.”
George and his wife, Amal, contributed to the various causes in their hearts. In February 2018, the couple announced that they would donate £375,000 to “our life” in March, a campaign that advocates control. Clooney, who was donated in the name of their twins Ella and Alexander, also participated in the march in Washington, DC. George is also involved in the Not On Our Watch Project, an organization that focuses on global concerns and resources to stop and prevent mass atrocities. Other celebrity activists include his close friends Brad Pitt and Matt Damon.