George Jung Net Worth
George Jung Net Worth 2019 – George Jacob Jung, nicknamed Boston George and El Americano, is an American former drug trafficker and smuggler who was a major figure in the cocaine trade in the United States in the 1970s and early 1980s.
According To Forbes, George Jung Net Worth 2019 is $10 Thousand. He dropped out of the University of Southern Mississippi and became involved in the selling of marijuana in 1967. He has a daughter named Kristina Sunshine Jung.
George Jung Net Worth 2019 is $10 Thousand
- First Name: George
- Last Name: Jung
- Full Name: George Jacob Jung
- Alternative Name: Boston George
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 6th August, 1942
- Birthplace: Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Height: 5′ 11¾” (182 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Colombian
- High School: Weymouth High School, Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Profession: Drug trafficker and smuggler
- Profession: Criminal
- Claim to Fame: major player in the cocaine trade in the United States in the 1970s and early 80s
Boston-born drug lord who became a primary supplier of cocaine to the United States as a member of the infamous Medellin Cartel. He served twenty years in prison before being released in June 2014.
He was portrayed by Johnny Depp in the 2001 biopic Blow. He made more than $250,000 per month at the peak of his drug-dealing activities with the Medellin Cartel.