Halle Berry Net Worth 2019: Halle Berry is a famous American actress. She has been outstanding for many years and has won a few awards for her outstanding acting skills. Berry is one of the most successful actresses in the Hollywood world. According to Forbes, Halle Berry Net Worth 2019 is $80 million.
Halle Maria Berry, commonly known as “Harry Berry,” was born on August 14, 1966, in Cleveland, Ohio. Her father, Jerome Jesse Berry, was a hospital attendant in the psychiatric ward and later became a bus driver, while her mother, Judithian, was a psychiatric nurse working in the same hospital. Her mother is considered to be British-German.
Halle Berry Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million
- First Name: Maria
- Middle Name: Halle
- Last Name: Berry
- Full Name at Birth: Maria Halle Berry
- Alternative Name: Maria Halle Berry, Halle Maria Berry, Halle Berry
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 14th August, 1966
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Height: 5′ 5½” (166 cm)
- Weight: 121lbs (55 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Short Hair, Hips, Cheekbones
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Bedford High School, Bedford, Ohio, United States (1984)
- University: Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, Ohio, United States (No Degree)
- Occupation: Actress And Former Fashion Model
- Halle Berry Net Worth: $80 Million
- Claim to Fame: Boomerang, Monster´s Ball and The X-Men movies as Storm
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Talent Agency (e.g. Modelling): Vincent Cirrincione Associates
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial: M&Ms candy (1999), TV commercial: Revlon (2001), TV commercial: Pepsi-Cola Twist (2001-02), Print ads: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (2000), TV commercial: Revlon Overtime Lip Colour (2003), (2008) Print ads for Revlon’s Total Definition Lash Fantasy, (2009) Print ads for Revlon’s Creme Gloss lipstick, (2012) TV commercial for Deichmann,Germany, (2012) Print ads for Revlon’s ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup, (2013) Print ads for Revlon’s Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner & Brightener
- Father: Jerome Jesse Berry
- Mother: Judith Ann Hawkins
- Sister: Heidi Berry-Henderson
- Friend: Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck, Madonna
- Pets: Polly (Dog), Willy (Dog)
- Favorite Colors: Red
Halle Berry moved to New York to pursue a career in performance. Initially, she struggled a lot, she didn’t even have a place to collapse and did some minimal work to support herself. After a lot of struggle, she played a small role in the movie “Jungle Fever”, where she was noticed for her acting skills. Berry then played a role in the TV series “The Queen of Alex Harry” and her role was highly appreciated and praised. In the 1990s, she produced several films, and in most movies, she received positive criticism. When she appeared in the film “Introduction to Dorothy Dandridge”, a breakthrough role in her life appeared. The characters in the film have won several important awards for her.
Berry can be seen in the “X-Men”, this is a movie based on the Marvel comic superhero. One of her famous works can be seen in the movie “Monster’s Ball”. Other famous films of Berry include ‘Gothika’, ‘Catwoman’, ‘Perfect Stranger’ and so on. Recently, she appeared in the movie, ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle. Her main source of income is her acting career in numerous films.
She is one of the most beautiful actresses with perfect body measurements. She worked hard to achieve today’s success. According to these reports, the 51-year-old beauty dated a 35-year-old music producer named ‘Alex Da Kid’. The couple often shows up in public and she is not afraid to show it. She is one of the most beautiful and talented actresses in Hollywood. She has been nominated many times and has won a long list of awards. Her greatest achievement is the “Oscar Award” for winning the best actress.