Harrison Ford Net Worth
Harrison Ford Net Worth 2019 – Harrison Ford is an American actor and filmmaker. He gained worldwide fame for his starring roles as Han Solo in the Star Wars film series and as the title character of Indiana Jones. Five of his movies are within the 30 top-grossing movies of all time at the US box office.
According To Forbes, Harrison Ford Net Worth 2019 is $230 Million. He reached the second-highest rank in the Boy Scouts of America and worked as a counselor for the Reptile Study merit badge at Napowan Adventure Base Scout Camp. He worked as a carpenter and briefly served as a stagehand for The Doors. His mother was a former actress and his father was an advertising executive and a former actor. He married his longtime girlfriend, Calista Flockhart in June 2010 after dating her for eight years. He has four sons named Liam, Ben , Malcolm and Willard and a daughter named Georgia.
Harrison Ford Net Worth 2019 is $230 Million
- First Name: Harrison
- Middle Name: J.
- Last Name: Ford
- Full Name: Harrison Ford
- Alternative Name: Jethro the Bus Driver, Harrison J. Ford, Harry
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 13th July, 1942
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Distinctive Feature: Scar On Chin (The Scar From His Seat Belt Injury Happened In 1968.), He has a pierced left ear
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Maine East High School, Park Ridge, Illinois, United States (1960)
- University: Ripon College, Ripon, Wisconsin, United States (Dropped Out)
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Han Solo on Star Wars series, Indiana Jones in Riders of the Lost Ark and Indiana Jones movies series.
- Year(s) Active: 1966–present
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International, United Talent Agency
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial (voice): Earthshare (2000), TV commercial: Conservation International (2003), TV commercial: Lancia Lybra (1999), Print ad: Multiple Sclerosis Society, 2003., TV commercial: “The Places You’ll Go” Super Bowl XL for ABC., TV commercial: Kirin lager beer (Japan), Print ad: City Harvest (New York), TV commercial for General Aviation, (2011) Print ads, along with son Ben Ford, for the charitable ideas website www.CreateTheGood.org., (2011) Print ads for America’s Dairy Processor’s “Got milk?” milk mustache campaign., (2011) TV commercial: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (2011) (VG)
- Websites: www.harrisonfordweb.com/, www.nndb.com/people/812/000022746/, www.biography.com/people/harrison-ford-9298701
- Father: Christopher Ford (Tuesday November 20,1906- Wednesday February 10,1999). (Aged 92) (Was An Advertising Executive And A Former Actor.), born John William Ford; 1906-1999)
- Mother: Dorothy Nidelman (née Dora Nidelman (Wednesday October 17, 1917-Present) Was A Homemaker And Former Radio Actress.)
- Brother: Terence Ford (Saturday April 21,1945- Present.)
- Favorite Songs: On The Edge (Patrick Rondat)
Iconic actor whose memorable characters include Han Solo from the original Star Wars trilogy, Indiana Jones, and Rick Deckard from the 1982 sci-fi classic Blade Runner . He earned Golden Globe Award nominations for his roles in Witness , The Mosquito Coast , The Fugitive and Sabrina.
One of his first roles was in George Lucas ‘s 1973 film American Graffiti . He was ranked #1 on Empire’s 1997 list of the Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time.