Hugh Grant Net Worth
Hugh Grant Net Worth 2019 – Hugh John Mungo Grant is an English actor and film producer. Grant has received a Golden Globe, a BAFTA, and an Honorary César for his work. As of 2018, his films have grossed a total of nearly US$3 billion worldwide from 29 theatrical releases.
According to Forbes, Hugh Grant Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million. Romantic English actor who starred with Julia Roberts in Notting Hill. After his role in Four Weddings and a Funeral, he played a comic role in Mickey Blue Eyes. He dated actress Elizabeth Hurley for thirteen years, and they split amicably in May 2000. He became the godfather of her son, Damien. He had a daughter named Tabitha and a son named Felix with Tinglan Hong and he also had a son and a daughter with Anna Eberstein.
Hugh Grant Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million
- First Name: Hugh
- Middle Name: John Mungo
- Last Name: Grant
- Full Name: Hugh John Mungo Grant
- Alternative Name: Hugh Grant, Hugo
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 9th September, 1960
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Blue Eyes, Peculiar Sense of Humor
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Other
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Latymer Upper School, London, England, UK
- University: BA Literature, New College, Oxford University, England, UK
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Singer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Four Weddings and a Funeral and Notting Hill
- Music Genre: Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1982–present
- Talent Agency: Underarm Services, Ltd.
- Shoe Size: 11
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/805/000025730/
- Father: James Grant
- Mother: Fynvola Grant
- Brother: James Grant Jr.
- Family Member: Tabitha (daughter), Felix (son)
- Associated People: Elizabeth Hurley
- Favorite Places: London, Liverpool, New York, Los Angeles, Malibu, Miami, Dublin, Monaco
- Favorite Cs: Black, White, Green, Blue, Grey, Red, Yellow, Brown
- Favorite Accessories: Scarfs
He was praised by critics for his performance in About a Boy .
He considered a career as an art historian before deciding to pursue acting. He gave a fantastic performance in the film Sense and Sensibility , which also starred Emma Thompson .