Ian Kinsler Net Worth
Ian Kinsler Net Worth 2019 – Ian Michael Kinsler is an American professional baseball second baseman for the San Diego Padres of Major League Baseball. He previously played for the Texas Rangers, Detroit Tigers, Los Angeles Angels, and Boston Red Sox. With the Red Sox, he won the 2018 World Series over the Los Angeles Dodgers.
According To Forbes, Ian Kinsler Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He won Arizona state championships in baseball with Canyon del Oro High School in 1997 and 2000. He married Tess Brady, whom he met in college, back in 2006. He has a son named Jack and a daughter named Rian.
Ian Kinsler Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million
- First Name: Ian
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Kinsler
- Full Name: Ian Michael Kinsler
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 22nd June, 1982
- Birthplace: Tucson, Arizona
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 200lbs (91 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Canyon del Oro (Oro Valley, AZ)
- University: Arizona State University, University of Missouri
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Second Baseman
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 3rd April, 2006
- Draft: Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 17th round of the 2003 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Texas Rangers (2006–2013), Detroit Tigers (2014–present)
- Father: Howard Kinsler
All-Star MLB second basemen who helped lead the Texas Rangers to AL Pennants in 2010 and 2011. He was traded to the Detroit Tigers in 2014.
In November 2013, he was involved in a blockbuster trade that sent him from Texas to the Detroit Tigers in exchange for Prince Fielder . He took over second base duties for the Rangers when they traded away Alfonso Soriano .