Jack Abramoff Net Worth
Jack Abramoff Net Worth 2019 – Jack Allan Abramoff is an American lobbyist, businessman, movie producer and writer. He was at the center of an extensive corruption investigation that led to his conviction and to 21 people either …
According to Forbes, Jack Abramoff Net Worth 2019 is $44 Million. Lobbyist and businessman who was the focus of a corruption scandal involving U.S. Representatives and White House officials. He married Pam Alexander in 1986 with whom he had five children.
Jack Abramoff Net Worth 2019 is $44 Million
- First Name: Jack
- Last Name: Abramoff
- Full Name: Jack A Abramoff
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 28th February, 1958
- Birthplace: Atlantic City, NJ
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Beverly Hills High School, Beverly Hills, CA
- University: BA, Brandeis University (1981), JD, Georgetown University (1986)
- Profession: Businessman and lobbyist
- Profession: Government
- Claim to Fame: ultra-corrupt republican bully poster-boy for his generation
He was the subject of the documentary film Casino Jack and the United States of Money from 2010.
He attended Brandeis University and Georgetown University Law Center in 1986. He was portrayed by Kevin Spacey in the 2010 film Casino Jack.