Jason Taylor Net Worth
Jason Taylor Net Worth 2019 – Jason Paul Taylor is a former American football defensive end and outside linebacker who spent the majority of his career with the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League.
According To Forbes, Jason Taylor Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He played college football at Akron and was a 3rd round pick of the Miami Dolphins in 1997. He married his teammate Zach Thomas ‘s sister, Katina. His sister is sports reporter Joy Taylor .
Jason Taylor Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Paul
- Last Name: Taylor
- Full Name: Jason Paul Taylor
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 1st September, 1974
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, PA
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 255lbs (116 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Woodland Hills High School, Churchill, Pennsylvania
- University: Akron
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Defensive End
- Draft: Drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the 3rd round (73rd overall) of the 1997 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: 2006 NFL Defensive Player of the Year, and the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award in 2007
Hall of Fame linebacker and defensive end who is among the league’s all-time leaders in sacks and fumble returns for touchdowns. He played the bulk of his career with the Miami Dolphins, while also spending a season each with the Washington Redskins and New York Jets.
He lost to Kristi Yamaguchi in the season 6 championship round of Dancing With the Stars. He forced 47 fumbles and recorded 773 tackles and 139.5 sacks while adding 8 interceptions over the course of his career.