Jay Cutler Net Worth 2019
Jay Cutler Net Worth 2019 – Jay Christopher Cutler is a former American football quarterback who played 12 seasons in the National Football League. He played college football at Vanderbilt and was drafted by the Denver Broncos in the first round of the 2006 NFL Draft, for whom he played for three seasons.
According to Forbes, Jay Cutler Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. NFL quarterback who spent the first three years of his career with the Denver Broncos . He joined the Chicago Bears in 2009 and played there for eight seasons until briefly retiring. He then signed with the Miami Dolphins in 2017 after Ryan Tannehill had to undergo season-ending knee surgery. He married Kristin Cavallari in 2013 and he has three children named Camden, Jaxon and Saylor.
Jay Cutler Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million
- First Name: Jay
- Last Name: Cutler
- Full Name: Jay Christopher Cutler
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 29th April, 1983
- Birthplace: Santa Claus, Indiana
- Height: 6′ 3¼” (191 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Heritage Hills High School, Lincoln City, Indiana
- University: Vanderbilt University, Vanderbilt
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the Denver Broncos in the 1st round (11th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft.
- Family Member: Camden Jack (son), Jaxon Wyatt (son)
He had one of his best NFL seasons in 2008 with the Broncos, when he was selected to his first Pro Bowl team.
He had an exceptional career at Vanderbilt and was selected 22nd overall in the 2006 NFL Draft by the Broncos. He played alongside wide receiver Brandon Marshall on the Denver Broncos and they were reunited on the Chicago Bears.
Read More: Javed Akhtar Net Worth 2019