Jazze Pha Net Worth
Jazze Pha Net Worth 2019 – Phalon Anton Alexander, professionally known as Jazze Pha, is an American record producer, singer, songwriter and rapper from Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and chief executive officer of Sho’nuff Records, which American R&B singer-songwriter Ciara was signed to.
According to Forbes, Jazze Pha Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million. Producer, songwriter and rapper who has had a hand in the creation of hit singles by some of Southern hip-hop’s biggest names, including Outkast, Ludacris and Birdman . He is also the founder of the record label Sho’nuff Records. His father is James Alexander, bassist for The Bar-Kays. His mother is singer Denise Williams.
Jazze Pha Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million
- First Name: Jazze
- Last Name: Pha
- Full Name: Phalon Anton Alexander
- Alternative Name: Jazze Pha
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 25th April, 1974
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Record producer, singer-songwriter, rapper
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Sho’nuff Records
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, R&b, R&b
- Year(s) Active: 1990 (recording artist), 1995-present (record producer), 1995–present (record producer), 1990, 1995–present
- Instrument (text): Keyboards, Vocals, Sampler, Percussion, Bass, Drums
- Record Label: Elektra Records, Sho’nuff Records, Atlantic Records, Elektra, Sho’nuff, Atlantic
- Associated Acts: Ciara, Cee Lo Green, T.I., E-40, Too Short, Nappy Roots, Teyana Taylor
- Websites: http://www.jazzephaandceelo.com/
His birth name is Phalon Alexander. He was named in honor of Phalon Jones, a member of the influential soul act The Bar-Kays, who was killed in a plane crash in 1967.
He was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. He started gaining major attention in 1995 by producing music for Erick Sermon . He signed Grammy-winner Ciara to his Sho-nuff Records label.