Jeff Foxworthy Net Worth
Jeff Foxworthy Net Worth 2019 – Jeffrey Marshall Foxworthy is an American stand-up comedian, actor, television personality, radio personality and author. He is a member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, a comedy troupe which also comprises Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, and Ron White.
According To Forbes, Jeff Foxworthy Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. He worked at IBM for five years in mainframe computer maintenance. He married Pamela Gregg in 1985, and the couple welcomed their first daughter in 1992.
Jeff Foxworthy Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million
- First Name: Jeff
- Last Name: Foxworthy
- Full Name: Jeffery Marvin Foxworthy
- Alternative Name: Boss Fox
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 6th September, 1958
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Happeville High School, Atlanta
- Profession: Comedian, actor
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: The Jeff Foxworthy Show
- Music Genre (Text): Observational, word play, sitcom
- Music Genre: Comedy/Spoken
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present
- Music Style: Comedy, Country, Contemporary Country, Country Comedy, Standup Comedy
- Music Mood: Silly, Campy, Amiable/Good-Natured, Playful, Humorous, Speech/ Speaker/ Speaking Part
- Websites: www.jefffoxworthy.com, http://jefffoxworthy.com/
Standup comedian and host of Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? He also had his own sitcom in the 1990s simply titled The Jeff Foxworthy Show.
He was in the music video for the song “I Don’t Even Know Your Name” by Alan Jackson . He has been a member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour with Bill Engvall , Larry the Cable Guy , and Ron White .