Jeremy McKinnon Net Worth
Jeremy McKinnon Net Worth 2019 – Jeremy Wade McKinnon is an American musician and record producer, best known as a founding member and the lead vocalist of A Day to Remember. He has produced full-length albums for The Devil Wears Prada, The Ghost Inside, Neck Deep, and Wage War.
According To Forbes, Jeremy McKinnon Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He founded A Day to Remember while he was a student at North Marion High School. He was raised with two sisters in Gainesville, Florida. He married longtime girlfriend Stephanie Morrison in December 2016. They welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Montana Nash, a year later.
Jeremy McKinnon Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Jeremy
- Last Name: McKinnon
- Full Name: Jeremy Wade McKinnon
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 17th December, 1985
- Birthplace: Ocala, FL
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Founding member of A Day To Remember
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Member of A Day to Remember
- Music Genre (Text): Metalcore, pop punk, post-hardcore
- Year(s) Active: 2003–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, piano, guitar
- Record Label: Indianola, Victory, ADTR
- Associated Acts: All for Nothing, A Day to Remember
Co-founder and frontman for the pop punk and metalcore band A Day to Remember alongside guitarists Kevin Skaff and Neil Westfall , bassist Joshua Woodard and drummer Alex Shelnutt . He has collaborated with other groups, like Mest and In Fear and Faith.
He collaborated with Vic Fuentes on Pierce The Veil ‘s 2010 single “Caraphernelia.” He co-founded the record label Running Man.