Jerome Williams Net Worth
Jerome Williams Net Worth 2019 – Jerome Lee Williams is a former American professional baseball pitcher.
He played in Major League Baseball for the San Francisco Giants, Chicago Cubs, Washington Nationals, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, …
According To Forbes, Jerome Williams Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He attended Waipahu High School in Hawaii. His first child Alana was born August 6, 2004.
Jerome Williams Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Jerome
- Last Name: Williams
- Full Name: Jerome Williams
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 10th May, 1973
- Birthplace: Washington, District of Columbia
- Height: 6′ 9″ (206 cm)
- Weight: 206lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Magruder in Germantown, Maryland
- University: Georgetown University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 2nd November, 1996
- Draft: Detroit Pistons, 1st round (26th pick, 26th overall), 1996 NBA Draft
Right-handed pitcher who was originally hyped as one of the top pitching prospects in baseball, he debuted for the San Francisco Giants in 2003.
Infamous slugging left fielder Barry Bonds was his teammate on the Giants. He experienced a career resurgence upon developing a cutter.