Jerry West Net Worth 2019
Jerry West Net Worth 2019 – Jerry Alan West is an American retired basketball player who played professionally for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association.
According to Forbes, Jerry West Net Worth 2019 is $55 Million. NBA Hall of Fame guard known as “Mr. Clutch.” He won an NBA Championship with the Los Angeles Lakers in 1972 and was named NBA Finals MVP for the Lakers in 1969 despite the team losing to the Boston Celtics in seven games. His silhouette became the image for the NBA logo. He married Karen Bua on May 28, 1978 after divorcing his first wife and college sweetheart Martha Jane Kane in 1976. He and Martha had three sons together named David, Mark, and Michael. With Karen, he had two more sons named Ryan and Jonnie.
Jerry West Net Worth 2019 is $55 Million
- First Name: Jerry
- Middle Name: Alan
- Last Name: West
- Full Name: Jerry Alan West
- Alternative Name: Mr. Clutch, Zeke from Cabin Creek
- Age: 79 years
- Birthday: 28th May, 1938
- Birthplace: Cheylan, West Virginia
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 175lbs (79 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: East Bank in East Bank, West Virginia
- University: West Virginia University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 19th October, 1960
- Draft: Los Angeles Lakers, 1st round (2nd pick, 2nd overall), 1960 NBA Draft
- Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 1980
He became general manager of the Lakers in 1982 and helped the franchise win six NBA Championships before he became GM of the Memphis Grizzlies in 2002.
After leading East Bank High School to a West Virginia State Championship, the school changed its name to West Bank High School. As general manager of the Lakers, he helped bring the great Kobe Bryant to Los Angeles.
Read More: Jerry Jones Net Worth 2019