Jim Kelly Net Worth
Jim Kelly Net Worth 2019 – James Edward Kelly is a former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League for eleven seasons and spent the entirety of his NFL career with the Buffalo Bills. He also played two seasons with the Houston Gamblers in the United States Football League.
According To Forbes, Jim Kelly Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He averaged 23 points and 20 rebounds as a senior on East Brady High School’s basketball team in Pennsylvania. He married Jill Kelly in May of 1996, and they had three children together.
Jim Kelly Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Jim
- Middle Name: Edward
- Last Name: Kelly
- Full Name: James Edward Kelly
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 14th February, 1960
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, PA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 217lbs (98 kg)
- Build: Large
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: East Brady High School, East Brady, Pennsylvania
- University: Miami (FL)
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the 1st round (14th overall) of the 1983 NFL Draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2002
- Claim to Fame: Quarterback who led the Buffalo Bills to four consecutive Super Bowls in 1990, 1991, 1992, and 1993, though the Bills lost all four of them
NFL quarterback who brought the Buffalo Bills to four consecutive Super Bowls, but unfortunately lost them all. He was selected to five Pro Bowls and retired with 35,467 passing yards and 237 touchdowns in his 11-year NFL career.
He was the 3rd quarterback drafted in 1983 and John Elway was the first. He became the first Buffalo Bill to have his number (12) retired.