Jim Palmer Net Worth
Jim Palmer Net Worth 2019 – James Alvin Palmer is a retired American right-handed pitcher who played all of his 19 years in Major League Baseball with the Baltimore Orioles and was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1990. Palmer was the winning pitcher in 186 games in the 1970s, the most wins in that decade by any MLB pitcher.
According to Forbes, Jim Palmer Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. Baltimore Orioles pitcher and 6-time MLB All-Star who won the AL Cy Young Award three times. He helped lead the Orioles to World Series Championships in 1966, 1970 and 1983. He was adopted by Moe and Polly Wiesen. In 2007, he married Susan Schmidt. He has two daughters, Jamie and Kelly.
Jim Palmer Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Jim
- Middle Name: Alvin
- Last Name: Palmer
- Full Name: James Alvin Palmer
- Alternative Name: Cakes
- Age: 72 years
- Birthday: 15th October, 1945
- Birthplace: New York, NY
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 190lbs (86 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- High School: Scottsdale (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 17th April, 1965
- MLB Final Game Date: 12th May, 1984
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into the Hall of Fame by BBWAA as Player in 1990 (411/444 ballots).
He pitched a no-hitter on August 13, 1969.
He signed a minor league contract when he was 18, just after graduating from Arizona’s Scottsdale High School. He played alongside Frank Robinson on the Baltimore Orioles from 1966 to 1971.