Jimmy Fallon Net Worth
Jimmy Fallon Net Worth 2019 – James Thomas Fallon is an American comedian, actor, television host, singer, writer, and producer. He is known for his work in television as a cast member on Saturday Night Live and as the host of late-night talk show The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and before that Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
According To Forbes, Jimmy Fallon Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He studied Computer Science while attending The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York, but ended up switching to communications. He got married to Nancy Juvonen on December 22, 2007. The couple welcomed a daughter named Winnie in July 2013 and a second daughter named Frances in December 2014.
Jimmy Fallon Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million
- First Name: Jimmy
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Fallon
- Full Name: James Thomas Fallon Jr.
- Alternative Name: Jimmy
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 19th September, 1974
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Saugerties High School, Saugerties, NY (1992)
- University: College of Saint Rose, Albany, NY (dropped out)
- Profession: Television Host, Comedian, Actor, Singer, Writer, and Producer
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show
- Music Genre (Text): Sketch comedy, Observational Comedy, Musical Comedy, Political Satire, Social Satire, observational comedy, musical comedy, political satire, social satire, Observational comedy, sketch comedy, surreal humor, character comedy, satire
- Year(s) Active: 1998–present
- Brand Endorsement: Was a model for Calvin Klein., (2005) TV commercial: The Los Angeles Mentoring Partnership, (2006) TV commercial: Pepsi (w/Parker Posey)., (2011) TV commercials: Capital One cash rewards card., (2014) TV commercial for Comcast’s X-1 entertainment platform., (September 2014) TV commercial, “Huge,” for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ (voiceover).
- Websites: twitter.com/jimmyfallon, www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/, www.nndb.com/people/335/000026257/, www.jimmyfallon.net/, www.facebook.com/JimmyFallon, www.biography.com/people/jimmy-fallon-11818465
Comedian and actor who became known for his impressions of Jerry Seinfeld , Chris Rock , and Adam Sandler on Saturday Night Live . He hosted NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon from 2009 to 2014, then took over for Jay Leno as host of The Tonight Show.
During his tenure on SNL, one of his many skits featured an impression of Academy Award-winning actress Hilary Swank . He has appeared in many films, including Factory Girl , Taxi , Almost Famous , Fever Pitch and Whip It .