Jon Bon Jovi Net Worth 2019 – Jon Bon Jovi is an American Singer, Actor, Songwriter, Musician, Record producer, and Composer. Jon Bon Jovi was born March 2, 1962, in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, United States.
According to Forbes, Jon Bon Jovi Net Worth 2019 is $410 Million. Most of his puberty escaped his studies and played on a television station in his cousin’s station in New York. It was through his cousin that Jovi received his first professional concert at the age of 17, singing for the Christmas album “Star Wars”.
From there, Jovi recorded the song Runaway, after several failed attempts with the record company, trying to convince a DJ in Manhattan to give time to the song. It was a moment of the blow, then Mercury Records gave Jovi a recording contract, Bon Jovi officially formed.
Jon Bon Jovi Net Worth 2019 is $410 Million
- First Name: Jon
- Middle Name: Francis
- Last Name: Bongiovi
- Full Name at Birth: John Francis Bongiovi Jr.
- Alternative Name: Jon Bon Jovi, Captain Kidd, Jr.
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 2nd March, 1962
- Birthplace: Perth Amboy, New Jersey, USA
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 150lbs (68 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Joseph High School, Sayreville War Memorial High School
- Occupationt: Singer-songwriter, actor, philanthropist
- Occupation: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Bon Jovi
- Music Genre: Hard rock, heavy metal, country rock, glam metal, Punk rock, Metal, RnB, Urban
- Year(s) Active: 1980–present, 1975–present, 1965–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, piano, harmonica, percussion, trumpet, horn, trombone, maracas
- Record Label: Island, Mercury, Jive
- Associated Acts: Bon Jovi
- Shoe Size: 11
- Father: John Francis Bongiovi
- Mother: Carol Sharkey
- Friend: Obie O’Brien
- Favorite Foods: Fast food, Cheeseburgers, Pizza, Italian, Mexican, Sushi