Jonathan Cain Net Worth
Jonathan Cain Net Worth 2019 – Jonathan Cain is an American musician, singer, and songwriter best known for his work with The Babys, Journey, and Bad English. Cain was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Journey on April 7, 2017.
According to Forbes, Jonathan Cain Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. American musician who has worked with The Babys, Journey, and Bad English. In 1977, he started his solo with the debut LP Windy City Breakdown. He was married once before marrying Elizabeth Yvette Fullerton in 1989 and they have three children.
Jonathan Cain Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million
- First Name: Jonathan
- Middle Name: Leonard
- Last Name: Cain
- Full Name: Jonathan Leonard Friga
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 26th February, 1950
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Profession: Musician, singer-songwriter, producer
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, pop rock, progressive rock, smooth jazz
- Year(s) Active: 1975-present, 1974–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, keyboards, guitar, bass guitar
- Associated Acts: The Babys, Journey, Jimmy Barnes, Michael Bolton, Bad English
- Websites: http://www.jonathancain.com
He released eight solo albums in addition to his work with bands.
He started learning accordion at age eight and piano as a teenager, which led to performances in local clubs and at parties. He was in the band The Babys with John Waite .