Kanye West Net Worth
Kanye West Net Worth 2019: Kanye Omari West is an American composer, singer, rapper, fashion designer and record producer in Atlanta, Georgia. West began his early career as a Roc-A-Fella record producer in early 2000.
Since then, West’s career has only reached its peak, and today he is one of the best rappers in the hip-hop world. According to Forbes, Kanye West Net Worth 2019 is $250 Million. West is one of the most controversial musicians in the hip-hop world and certainly has earned a reputation for himself. Kanye Omari West was born on July 8, 1977, in Atlanta, Georgia. His parents divorced when they were 3, and Kanye and his mother lived in Chicago.
His father, Ray West, was a Black Panther who moved to Maryland after divorce and opened a shop and cafe. West began his third year at school and began performing music in the seventh grade. He received a scholarship after graduating from high school and entered the American Academy of Art in Chicago in 1997. When he was 20 years old, West dropped out of school to pursue his musical dreams.
Kanye West Net Worth 2019 is $250 Million
- First Name: Kanye
- Middle Name: Omari
- Last Name: West
- Full Name: Kanye Omari West
- Alternative Name: The Louis Vuitton Don, Konman, Yeezy, Yeezus
- Birthday: 8th June, 1977
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Columbia College, Chicago State University
- Occupation: Rapper, Fashion Designer
- Music Genre: Hip hop, R&b, Pop, Pop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop, Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1996 – Present, 1996–present
- Music Style: Pop-Rap, Midwest Rap
- Music Mood: Brash, Humorous, Energetic, Confident, Party/Celebratory, Boisterous, Street-Smart, Confrontational, Fun, Snide, Reflective, Swaggering, Gleeful, Summery, Giddy, Carefree, Earnest, Amiable/Good-Natured, Laid-Back/Mellow, Playful, Passionate, Producer
- Kanye West Net Worth 2019: $250 Million
- Instrument: Vocals, Keyboards, Sampler, Percussion, Synthesizer, Keyboards, Sampler, Percussion, Synthesizer, Piano, Keyboards, Sampler, Percussion, Synthesizer, Piano, Keyboard, Sampler, Drum Machine, Synthesizer, Piano, sampler
- Record Label: Very GOOD Beats, Roc-A-Fella, Def Jam, GOOD Music, Good, GOOD (2004-Present), Roc-A-Fella (2001-2013), Def Jam (2001-Present), Good, GOOD, Roc Nation
- Associated Acts: Charlie Wilson, Child Rebel Soldier, Common, Go-Getters, Jay-Z, Kid Cudi, Mike Dean, Mos Def, No I.D., Talib Kweli, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Paul McCartney, Rihanna, The Game, Vic Mensa, Ludacris, Tyga, Drake, Consequence, Glc, Jay Z, John Legend, Pusha T, Really Doe, Rhymefest, Chance the Rapper, The-Dream, Bon Iver, Desiigner, Frank Ocean, Glc, Justin Vernon, Raekwon, The World Famous Tony Williams, Travis Scott, Twista, Young Jeezy, Jamie Foxx, Daft Punk, Kids See Ghost, Kids See Ghosts, GLC, Beanie Sigel, Chief Keef, Jeezy, Lupe Fiasco, Ty Dolla Sign
- Website: Twitter
- Father: Ray West
- Mother: Donda West
- Family Member: North West (daughter), Saint West (son)
- Friend: Jay Z, Beyonce Knowles
- Favorite Books: Lol
Kanye West participated in small music production until the early 2000s. He creates music for local artists and is the producer of Deric’s-Dot’Angelettie. When he became the producer of Roc-A-Fella Records, he made a major breakthrough, working with singers such as Ludacris, Common, and Cam’Ron.
In 2019, Kanye West Net Worth 2019 is $250 Million. West began his career as a successful producer, but his real desire was to be a rapper. In 2002, when he released his debut album “Death”, he made a breakthrough in his singing career. He presented his second album, The College Dropout, which sold 441,000 copies in the first week. In 2005, he worked with composer Jon Brion to work on West’s new album “Late Registration.” His early albums have sold 2.3 Million copies in the United States.
Two years later, he released his third studio album, Graduation, which ranked first in the US Billboard 200 and sold about 957,000 copies in the first week. The track named ‘Stronger’ became Kanye’s biggest single. In 2010, West released his fifth album, “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy,” which appeared on the Billboard leaderboard in the first week and was considered a genius by critics. This album became a platinum record in the United States.
Since then, West has sold Millions of copies and is known for being the best rapper in the world. He has worked with Eminem, Jay-Z, Beyonce, and others.
Read More: Floyd Mayweather’s Net Worth 2019