Katie Holmes Net Worth
Katie Holmes Net Worth 2019: Kate Noelle Holmes or Katie Holmes is an American actress in the WB TV series Dawson’s Creek. Known as Joey Potter. In 2005, she ranked 38th among the “50 sexiest ever stars” produced by the American magazine TV guide. According to Forbes, Katie Holmes Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million.
Katie Holmes made her debut in 1997 on her big screen career, when she was selected as the role of Linnet Casey in the film “Ice Storm” directed by Ang Lee. Later, when she began to get offers from different banner ads, her charts increased dramatically in the world of performance. Then she went to the drama series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Katie Holmes Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Kate
- Middle Name: Noelle
- Last Name: Holmes
- Full Name at Birth: Kate Noelle Holmes
- Alternative Name: Katie Holmes, Kate Noelle Holmes
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 18th December, 1978
- Birthplace: Toledo, Ohio, United States
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 125lbs (57 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Notre Dame Academy, Toledo, Ohio, USA (1997)
- University: Columbia University (dropped out)
- Occupation: Actress
- Katie Holmes Net Worth 2019: $25 million
- Claim to Fame: Dawsons Creek
- Year(s) Active: 1997 – Present, 1997–present
- Shoe Size: 11 (US), 44 (EU), 9.5 (UK), 280 (J)
- Official Websites: Twitter
- Father: Martin Joseph Holmes Sr.
- Mother: Kathleen Stothers
- Brother: Martin Joseph Holmes Jr.
- Sister: Tamera Holmes, Holly Ann Holmes, Nancy Kay Holmes
- Family Member: Suri Cruise (daughter)
- Friend: Victoria Beckham, Penelope Cruz
- Associated People: Suri Cruise
- Pets: LaLa (Dog)
- Favorite People: Dwayne Johnson, Kelly Rutherford, Tiffani Thiessen, Alicia Silverstone
- Favorite Movies: Jack and Jill
- Favorite TV Shows: Greys anatomy
In 1998, she was auditioned by videotape because of Joey Porter’s role, so she was selected for the drama series Dawson Creek. Her work in the TV series caught the attention of the whole country, and soon she became the cover character of magazines such as TV guides and Rolling Stones.
She won her first major film role in the film “Uncomfortable Behavior” (1998). She also hosted the US late night show “Saturday Night Live” in 2001.
After ending Dawson’s Creek series in 2003, she starred in the April TV series “Pieces of April.” She, therefore, served as a satellite award. She also served as Rachel Dawes in the 2005 blockbuster Batman Begins. Her role is repeated in the next part of the film, The Dark Knight.
She plays Jacqueline Kennedy in The Kennedys (2012). She is also a guest on the TV show “How do I meet your mother?” In 2015, she worked on a documentary film called Eternal Princess of ESPN.
She has won dozens of awards and nominations in her career. She won the Future Face Award for the movie Max Mara. She was named “the most beautiful 50 people” by People magazine. She was also named “25 Most Popular Stars Under 25” by the “Youth People” magazine. She also won the MTV Movie Award.
Katie Holmes estimates net worth of more than $25 million. Her main source of income is her variety of film and television shows. Her endorsement deals and interviews also earned thousands of dollars.
As one of the most famous celebrities in the Hollywood industry, maintaining a reputation for many years is not easy. Katie still managed to keep her repurchase and entertain the world through her performances and beautiful expressions. Katie is still very active in the film and television industry.