Kenan Thompson Net Worth
Kenan Thompson Net Worth 2019 – Kenan Thompson is an American actor and comedian. Thompson began his acting career in the early 1990s, and garnered fame as an original cast member of Nickelodeon’s sketch comedy series All That.
In his early career, he often collaborated with fellow All That costar Kel Mitchell.
According To Forbes, Kenan Thompson Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million. He began acting at the age of 15, attending a visual and performing arts school in East Point, Georgia called Tri-Cities High School. He married Christina Evangeline in 2011. In June of 2014, the couple had a baby girl named Georgia.
Kenan Thompson Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million
- First Name: Kenan
- Middle Name: Stacy
- Last Name: Thompson
- Full Name: Kenan S. Thompson
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 10th May, 1978
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Tri-Cities High School (East Point, GA)
- University: Santa Monica College (Santa Monica, CA)
- Profession: Actor and Comedian
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Known for his roles as Russ Tyler in the last Duck films and his role in All That on Nickelodeon
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present, 1993–present
- Websites: kenanthompson.net, twitter.com/kenanthompson, http://www.kenanthompson.net/
- Brother: Kerwin Thompson
- Sister: Feleecia Thompson
Actor who teamed with Kel Mitchell in zany Nickelodeon comedies including the popular television shows Kenan and Kel and All That and the TV movie Good Burger . In 2003, he became a cast member on the NBC series Saturday Night Live .
He co-starred with Omarion in the 2004 film Fat Albert . His first film role was in 1994’s D2: The Mighty Ducks, where he played the character Russ Tyler, known for his deadly shot “The Knuckle-puck.”