Kendall Jenner Net Worth 2019: Kendall Jenner is a member of the Kardashian Jenner family and she is a fashion model and television celebrity. Kendall has been earning a reputation for her in recent years, not just through her connection with Kardashians on the reality TV show, but also through social media models. According to Forbes, Kendall Jenner Net Worth 2019 is $40 million.
Jenna has a career in model driving at the age of 14. She signed with Wilhelmina Models in 2012, and her first show was Rocker Baes, from where she became the cover of brands such as Looks, Flavor magazine, and Teen Prom.
From 2014 to the present, Jenner has provided covers for many short films such as Teen Vogue, LOVE, and American Cheerleader. She went to Donna Karan, Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta, Ellie Saab, Alexander Wang, Victoria Secret Fashion Show, Giles Deacon, Vogue for the US, Japan, and France.
Kendall Jenner Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million
- First Name: Kendall
- Middle Name: Nicole
- Last Name: Jenner
- Full Name at Birth: Kendall Nicole Jenner
- Alternative Name: Ken, Kenny
- Age: 23 years
- Birthday: 3rd November, 1995
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 9½” (177 cm)
- Weight: 120lbs (54 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Eyes, Legs
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Sierra Canyon High School, Home Schooled
- Occupation: Model, Television Personality
- Kendall Jenner Net Worth 2019: $40 Million
- Claim to Fame: Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Year(s) Active: 2007 – Present, 2007–present
- Talent Agency (e.g. Modelling): The Society Management – New York, Wilhelmina Models – Panama, Elite Model Management – Paris, Elite Model Management – London, Elite Model Management – Milan
- Brand Endorsement: Agua Bendita, Sherri Hill, Givenchy, Forever 21, EsteeLauder, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs
- Shoe Size: 10 (US), 42.5 (EU), 8.5 (UK), 270 (J)
- Official Website: Twitter
- Father: Bruce Jenner
- Mother: Kris Jenner
- Brother: Burt Jenner (paternal half-brother), Brandon Jenner (paternal half-brother), Brody Jenner (paternal half-brother), Robert Kardashian Jr. (maternal half-brother)
- Sister: Kylie Jenner, Casey Jenner (paternal half-sister), Kourtney Kardashian (maternal half-sister), Kimberly Kardashian (maternal half-sister), Khloe Kardashian (maternal half-sister)
- Family Member: Mason Dash Disick (half-nephew), Penelope Scotland Disick (half-niece), North West (half-niece), Reign Aston Disick (half-nephew), Saint West (half-nephew)
- Friend: Justin Bieber, Pia Mia, Gigi Hadid, Moises Arias, Cara Delevingne
- Pets: Gabbana
- Favorite TV Shows: Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Favorite Bands: One Direction
- Favorite Places: Planet Blue, Malibu, Intermix, Urban Outfitters, Kitson, Nordstrom, Dash, Paris
- Favorite Foods: Burgers, Fries
- Favorite Colors: Purple
- Favorite Accessories: Prada Wallet, For Love & Lemons clothes
In 2016, Jenner went to Calvin Klein, Chanel, Vanity Fair, Vera Wang, Fendi, Balmain, Marc Jacobs, and others. In 2017 Jenner launched an event for La Perla. In addition to styling, Jenner has other commercial businesses such as photography, paid mobile apps, shoes,, and handbags.
As an actor, she has been trying to keep up with Kardashian, Hawaii’s five ridiculous, the United States’ next model cycle 18, I am Kate, she appeared in Ocean No. 8 in 2018.
Kendall Jenner’s net worth is $36 million. In 2011, Kendall Jenner’s net worth was $4 million, $9 million in 2012, $15 million in 2013, $22 million in 2014, $29 million in 2015, and $31 million in 2016. She is the third richest of her sisters and the third highest paid model in the world.
Kendall has accumulated so much wealth from a successful modeling career, the reality show KUWTK and the many endorsement agreements she has. Some of the companies she agrees with are Pepsi, Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder and many more. She reportedly earned $7 million a year from social media accounts with more than 80 million fans.
Kendall Jenner may be young and have such a net worth, but this is done through hard work. Someone may conclude that she is rich because she is Kardashian, but to be honest, she works for her wealth. At this young age, we still expect her net worth to rise in 2018.
Jenner has won several awards and won several nominations. Some of her awards include 4 Youth Choice Awards, IADAS: Lovie Award and 2 Models.com MDX Model of the Year Award.