Kevin Garnett Net Worth 2019
Kevin Garnett Net Worth 2019 – Kevin Maurice Garnett is an American former professional basketball player who played for 21 seasons in the National Basketball Association. He played the power forward and center positions.
According to Forbes, Kevin Garnett Net Worth 2019 is $120 Million. 2004 NBA MVP who was drafted straight out of high school by the Minnesota Timberwolves in 1995 and spent 12 seasons with the team before a trade sent him to the Boston Celtics in 2007. He helped lead the Celtics to an NBA title in 2008. He married Brandi Padilla in 2004 and the couple welcomed a daughter named Capri in April 2008.
Kevin Garnett Net Worth 2019 is $120 Million
- First Name: Kevin
- Middle Name: Maurice
- Last Name: Garnett
- Full Name: Kevin Garnett
- Alternative Name: The Big Ticket, Kg, The Franchise, The Kid
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 19th May, 1976
- Birthplace: Mauldin, South Carolina, USA
- Height: 6′ 11″ (211 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Bald
- Distinctive Feature: Rubber Band
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Farragut Career Academy in Chicago, Illinois
- Profession: Basketball player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 3rd November, 1995
- Draft: Minnesota Timberwolves, 1st round (5th pick, 5th overall), 1995 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Boston Celtics
- Sister: Sonya Garnett, Ashley Garnett
He was named NBA Defensive Player of the Year in 2008 and was selected to 15 All-Star games between 1997 and 2013.
Growing up, he would sneak out of his bedroom window at night to play pick-up games at a nearby park. He appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated with legendary Celtics player Bill Russell following the team’s 2008 championship.
Read More: Kathy Ireland Net Worth 2019