Kevin Millwood Net Worth
Kevin Millwood Net Worth 2019 – Kevin Austin Millwood is an American former professional baseball pitcher. He played for the Atlanta Braves, Philadelphia Phillies, Cleveland Indians, Texas Rangers, Baltimore Orioles, Colorado Rockies and Seattle Mariners.
According To Forbes, Kevin Millwood Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He attended Bessemer City High School in North Carolina. He was born in Gastonia, North Carolina.
Kevin Millwood Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million
- First Name: Kevin
- Middle Name: Austin
- Last Name: Millwood
- Full Name: Kevin Austin Millwood
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 24th December, 1974
- Birthplace: Gastonia, NC
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 230lbs (104 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Bessemer City (Bessemer City, NC)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 14th July, 1997
- Draft: Drafted by the Atlanta Braves in the 11th round of the 1993 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Atlanta Braves
Right-handed starting pitcher who was an All-Star in 1999, led the AL in ERA in 2005, and threw a no-hitter in 2003.
Control artist Greg Maddux was his teammate on the Braves. He won a career-high 18 games twice, with the Atlanta Braves in 1999 and 2002.