Kierra Sheard Net Worth
Kierra Sheard Net Worth 2019 – Kierra Valencia “Kiki” Sheard is an American gospel singer, fashion designer, and radio host. She is the daughter of gospel singer Karen Clark Sheard and the granddaughter of gospel choral director Mattie Moss Clark. Sheard portrayed Litha in the 2010 Christian-drama film Preacher’s Kid.
According To Forbes, Kierra Sheard Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. She was brought up in West Bloomfield in a family of gospel singers. Her mother, Karen Clark Sheard, worked as a gospel singer and her grandmother was gospel choral director Mattie Moss Clark .
Kierra Sheard Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Kierra
- Last Name: Sheard
- Alternative Name: Kiki
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 20th June, 1987
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Music Genre (Text): Urban Gospel, R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1997–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: EMI Gospel, Karew Records
- Associated Acts: Karen Clark Sheard, Mary Mary, The Clark Sisters, Tasha Cobbs
- Websites: http://www.iamkierrasheard.com/
Also known as “Kiki,” she is an American gospel singer who rose to prominence for albums such as This is Me, Bold Right Life, and Free and The Sheards.
She appeared in the 2010 film Preacher’s Kid with singer LeToya Luckett . She has appeared in the films Blessed & Cursed, WOW Gospel 2007, and The Gospel: Live.