Killer Mike Net Worth
Killer Mike Net Worth 2019 – Michael Santiago Render, better known by his stage name Killer Mike, is an American rapper, actor, and activist. He is the founder of Grind Time Official Records, which he launched through the SMC and Fontana Distribution.
According To Forbes, Killer Mike Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He attended Morehouse College in the mid 90’s and made his debut on the 2000 hit “Snappin’ and Trappin.'” He and his wife Shana opened up a barbershop in Atlanta in 2011.
Killer Mike Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Killer
- Last Name: Mike
- Alternative Name: Mike Bigga
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 20th April, 1975
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter, actor
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 1999–present
- Record Label: Grind Time, SMC, Grand Hustle, Williams Street, Fool’s Gold
- Associated Acts: Run the Jewels, Bun B, Dungeon Family, OutKast, Pill, SL Jones, T.I., Yelawolf, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross
- Websites: https://myspace.com/grindtimeonline on /wiki/Myspace
Born Michael Render, he is an American rapper and one-half of the popular duo known as Run the Jewels. He also became known for his collaborations with OutKast, TI , and Rick Ross , among others.
He appears on the song “Poppin’ Tags” off of Jay-Z’s 2002 album, The Blueprint 2. He’s the founder of Grind Time Official Records.