Kobe Bryant Net Worth
Kobe Bryant Net Worth 2019 – Kobe Bean Bryant is an American former professional basketball player. He played his entire 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association. He entered the NBA directly from high school and won five NBA championships with the Lakers.
According To Forbes, Kobe Bryant Net Worth 2019 is $500 Million. He spent part of his youth playing both soccer and basketball in Italy, then after his family moved back to the United States, he played high school basketball at Lower Merion High School in Philadelphia before being selected 13th overall by the Charlotte Hornets in the 1996 NBA Draft. He married Vanessa Bryant in 2001 and the couple have daughters named Natalia , Gianna and Bianka .
Kobe Bryant Net Worth 2019 is $500 Million
- First Name: Kobe
- Middle Name: Bean
- Last Name: Bryant
- Full Name: Kobe Bean Bryant
- Alternative Name: Black Mamba
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 23rd August, 1978
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Lower Merion in Ardmore, Pennsylvania
- Profession: Basketball Player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 3rd November, 1996
- Draft: Charlotte Hornets, 1st round (13th pick, 13th overall), 1996 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Los Angeles Lakers star
- Websites: www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant
Legendary shooting guard who helped the Los Angeles Lakers win three straight NBA Championships from 2000 to 2002 and two more in 2009 and 2010. He was named NBA MVP in 2008 and selected to the All-NBA First Team 11 times from 2002 to 2013.
His career began as Michael Jordan ‘s reign on the court was ending, and his game constantly drew comparisons to Jordan’s. He was named NBA Finals MVP in 2009 and 2010 while leading the Lakers to victories over the Orlando Magic and Boston Celtics .