Kylie Jenner Net Worth 2019 – Kylie Kristen Jenner is the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner family. She is an entrepreneur, model, socialite, and social media celebrity. Thanks to her reality TV show about her family – keeping in touch with Kardashian, she is also a TV celebrity.
Forbes announced that Jenner is one of the wealthiest “homemade” women in the United States. According To Forbes, Kylie Jenner Net Worth 2019 is $900 Million. The magazine expects that she will surpass Mark Zuckerberg and become the youngest self-made Billionaire in the world, male or female.
She mimicked Sears’ “Crush Your Style” series, okay! Magazines and teen fashion. Kylie is also the model of photographer Nick Saglimbeni; in 2011, she walked the ramp of Avril Lavigne’s Abby Dawn Runway during New York Fashion Week.
In 2011, Kylie and Kendall Jenner (sister) participated in the clothing brand PacSun and developed a new collection called Kendall and Kylie. Jenner’s most eye-catching luxury includes a mansion with a wallet closet, high-end baby products, Cartier bling, and a car collection.
Kylie Jenner Net Worth 2019 is $900 Million
- Full Name: Kylie Kristen Jenner
- Birthday: 10th August 1997
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 130lbs (59 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye Color: Brown – Light
- Hair Color: Dyed Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Sierra Canyon High School, Home Schooled
- Occupation: Television Personality
- Claim to Fame: Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Year(s) Active: 2007 – Present, 2007–present
- Brand Endorsement: Seventeen Magazine
- Father: Bruce Jenner
- Mother: Kris Jenner
- Partner: Travis Scott (2017–)
- Brother: Burt Jenner (paternal half-brother), Brandon Jenner (paternal half-brother), Brody Jenner (paternal half-brother), Robert Kardashian Jr. (maternal half-brother)
- Sister: Kendall Jenner, Casey Jenner (paternal half-sister), Kourtney Kardashian (maternal half-sister), Kimberly Kardashian (maternal half-sister), Khloe Kardashian (maternal half-sister)
- Family Member: Mason Dash Disick (half-nephew), Penelope Scotland Disick (half-niece), North West (half-niece), Reign Aston Disick (half-nephew), Saint West (half-nephew)
- Friend: Moises Arias, Pia Mia, Justin Bieber
By 2016, Kylie launched its own line of cosmetics called Kylie Cosmetics. This is a popular online makeup collection known for its lipstick set. Kris Jenner, a mother, and manager of Kylie Cosmetics said it has earned more than $420 Million since its launch. It also launched a mobile app related to the cosmetics line, which ranks first in the iTunes App Store.
Time magazine called Kelly one of the most influential teenagers of the year in 2014 and 2015, along with her sister Kendall Jenner. In 2017, with 95 Million followers on Instagram, she became one of the top 10 most sought after people on social media networks.