Lee Iacocca Net Worth
Lee Iacocca Net Worth 2019 – Lido Anthony “Lee” Iacocca is an American automobile executive best known for the development of Ford Mustang and Pinto cars, while at the Ford Motor Company in the 1960s, and then later for reviving the Chrysler Corporation as its CEO during the 1980s.
According to Forbes, Lee Iacocca Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. Chrysler President and CEO who saved the company from bankruptcy. He engineered the Ford Mustang and Ford Pinto cars. He fathered two daughters with his first wife Mary McCleary, whom he married in 1956.
Lee Iacocca Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million
- First Name: Lee
- Last Name: Iacocca
- Full Name: Lido Anthony Iacocca
- Age: 93 years
- Birthday: 15th October, 1924
- Birthplace: Allentown,Pennsylvania, USA
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: William Allen High School, Allentown,PA
- University: Lehigh University (1945) Princeton University (1946)
- Profession: Former Ford President, Former Chrysler CEO
- Profession: Business
- Websites: http://www.leeiacocca.com/, http://www.iacoccafoundation.org/, http://www.iacocca-lehigh.org/
- Father: Nicola Iacocca
- Mother: Antionette Perotto
- Family Member: (daughters) Lia and Kathryn
He was President and CEO of Chrysler Corporation from 1978 until 1992, during which time he revived the company.
He received an engineering degree from Lehigh University and later continued his education at Princeton. He was the president of Ford Motor Company until his interests clashed with Henry Ford II .