Lil Bibby Net Worth
Lil Bibby Net Worth 2019 – Brandon George Dickinson Jr., better known by his stage name Lil Bibby, is an American rapper. Beginning his career in 2011, Bibby released his debut mixtape in 2013, titled Free Crack. He released the follow-up mixtape Free Crack 2 on August 29, 2014, and Free Crack 3 on November 27, 2015.
According To Forbes, Lil Bibby Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. Born Brandon Dickerson, he released his first mixtape Free Crack in 2013 after becoming active in the music industry in 2012. He has brothers, George and Shawn.
Lil Bibby Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million
- Birthday: 18th July, 1994
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Profession: Rapper
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, Drill
- Year(s) Active: 2012–present, 2012-present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, vocals
- Record Label: Grade A Productions, Grade A, Dream Tame, Kemosabe, Kemosabe Records
- Associated Acts: Lil Herb, King L, Lil Durk, Drake, Juicy J, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Gates Swae Lee, Dylan P., Fredo Santana, Lil Reese, Wiz Khalifa, Kevin Gates, Future, T.I., Jadakiss, Anthony Hamilton, Common, Tink
- Websites: http://www.lilbibby.com/, http://lilbibby.com/
Hip hop and rap artist best known for his mixtapes Free Crack, Free Crack II, and Free Crack III.
He collaborated with fellow Chicago based rappers Lil Herb and King L on his debut mixtape. He was selected to the 2014 XXL Freshman class list after Young Thug had to drop out at the last minute.