Lou Piniella Net Worth
Lou Piniella Net Worth 2019 – Louis Victor Piniella is a former professional baseball player and manager. An outfielder in the major leagues, he played sixteen seasons with the Baltimore Orioles, Cleveland Indians, Kansas City Royals and New York Yankees.
According to Forbes, Lou Piniella Net Worth 2019 is $22 Million. MLB manager known as Sweet Lou who coached the Mariners for 10 years and then became manager of the Rays and Cubs. He married Anita Garcia in 1967 and he has two sons, Derek and Lou Jr., and a daughter, Kristi.
Lou Piniella Net Worth 2019 is $22 Million
- First Name: Louis
- Middle Name: Victor
- Last Name: Piniella
- Full Name: Louis Victor Piniella
- Alternative Name: Sweet Lou
- Age: 74 years
- Birthday: 28th August, 1943
- Birthplace: Tampa, FL
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 182lbs (83 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Jesuit (Tampa, FL)
- University: University of Tampa
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Leftfielder
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 4th September, 1964
- MLB Final Game Date: 16th June, 1984
He developed a reputation for having a fiery disposition when dealing with MLB umpires.
He was an All-American baseball player at the University of Tampa. He co-starred with Ken Griffey, Jr. and a number of other baseball stars in the 1994 film, Little Big League.