Lupillo Rivera Net Worth
Lupillo Rivera Net Worth 2019 – Guadalupe Rivera Saavedra better known by the stage name Lupillo Rivera is a Mexican-American singer-songwriter.
In 2010, Rivera was awarded a Grammy Award for his album, Tu Esclavo y Amo. His older sister was the late singer and actress Jenni Rivera.
According to Forbes, Lupillo Rivera Net Worth 2019 is $12.5 Million. Mexican singer-songwriter best known internationally for his album Despreciado, which peaked at #1 on the US Billboard Top Latin Albums chart. He has won multiple Premios lo Nuestro awards for his work. His older sister Jenni Rivera was a well-known singer and actress. His brother Pedro Rivera, Jr. is a Christian singer. In 2006, he married Mayeli Rivera . He has eight children.
Lupillo Rivera Net Worth 2019 is $12.5 Million
- First Name: Lupillo
- Last Name: Rivera
- Full Name: Guadalupe Rivera Saavedra
- Alternative Name: El Toro, Lupillo Rivera, El Rey de Las Cantinas, El Toro del Corrido El Rey De Los Borrachos, Guadalupe Rivera
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 30th January, 1972
- Birthplace: La Barca, Jalisco, Mexico
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Mexican
- High School: Long Beach Polytechnic High School
- Profession: Singer, Producer, Songwriter, Actor
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: his album Tu Esclavo y Amo, for which he won a Grammy Award in 2010
- Music Genre (Text): Regional Mexican, Banda
- Music Genre: Latin
- Year(s) Active: 1993 – Present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Cintas Acuario, Sony Music Latin (Present)
- Associated Acts: Jenni Rivera, Chiquis, Valentín Elizalde, Chalino Sánchez y adan chalino sanchez, Chalino Sánchez, Adán Sánchez
- Sister: Jenni Rivera
He once honored the request of a Marine who wanted him to sing at his funeral should he die in Iraq.
He graduated from Long Beach Polytechnic High School in 1990 and originally wanted to be a restaurant owner. In 2015, he performed a duet with Juan Gabriel .