Marcus Lemonis Net Worth
Marcus Lemonis Net Worth 2019 – Marcus Anthony Lemonis is a businessman, investor, television and philanthropist of Lebanese origin. Marcus is also the star of the reality show of CNBC, The Profit. Marcus Lemonis was born in Beirut, Lebanon, on November 16, 1973.
Marcus Lemonis was adopted by Leo and Sophia Lemonis in childhood, a Greek couple living in Miami, Florida. His grandfather was a successful car dealer in Florida, and his childhood was influenced by the entrepreneurial spirit of the family. Marcus Lemonis is the nationality of Americans, Caucasian.
Marcus Lemonis Net Worth 2019 is $950 Million
- Full Name: Marcus Anthony Lemons
- Ethnicity: White
- Father’s name: Leo Lemonis
- Mother’s name: Sophia Lemonis
- Zodiac S: Scorpio
- Date of Birth: 16th November 1973
- BirthPlace: Beirut, Lebanon
- Nationality: American
- Marital Status: N/A
- Profession: Chairman & CEO, Camping World & Good Sam Enterprises
- Education: Marquette University 1991–1995, Christopher Columbus School
- Height: 6 Feet
- Marcus Lemonis Twitter: @marcuslemonis
- Marcus Lemonis Facebook: @marcus.lemonis
- Marcus Lemonis Email: [email protected]
In 1995 he graduated from Marquette University political degree, 21 years old. Marcus Lemonis has held a number of sales and management positions at AutoNation, where he was president and CEO of Camping World and Good Sam Enterprises in 1997, the star of profit, the CNBC live show and the rescue of small businesses. Marcus made a lot of wages, Marcus Lemonis Net Worth 2019 is $2 Billion.