Mark Buehrle Net Worth
Mark Buehrle Net Worth 2019 – Mark Alan Buehrle is an American former professional baseball pitcher. He began his Major League Baseball career with the Chicago White Sox and started the opening game every season from 2002 to 2006 and again from 2008 to 2011. He also pitched for the Miami Marlins and Toronto Blue Jays.
According To Forbes, Mark Buehrle Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He was named the Southern League’s Most Outstanding Pitcher while playing for the AA Birmingham Barons. He married Jaimie Buehrle in 2005. His first child, Braden, was born in July of 2007.
Mark Buehrle Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million
- First Name: Mark
- Middle Name: Alan
- Last Name: Buehrle
- Full Name: Mark Alan Buehrle
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 23rd March, 1979
- Birthplace: St. Charles, MO
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 235lbs (107 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Francis Howell North (St. Charles, MO)
- University: Jefferson College in Hillsboro, Missouri
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Sports Star
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 16th July, 2000
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 38th round of the 1998 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Pitched a perfect game against the Tampa Bay Rays by retiring all 9 batters he faced 3 times each on Thursday, July 23, 2009
- Talent Agency: CAA Sports Management
- Websites: m.mlb.com/player/279824/mark-buehrle, www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/buehrma01.shtml
4-time MLB All-Star pitcher who was the ace of the Chicago White Sox for a number of years. He helped lead the White Sox to a World Series Championship in 2005.
He threw a no-hitter against the Texas Rangers in 2007, a team that included Sammy Sosa . He pitched the 18th perfect game in MLB history against the Tampa Bay Rays in 2009.