Mark Foster Net Worth
Mark Foster Net Worth 2019 – Mark Derek Foster is an American singer-songwriter and musician best known as the lead singer of the band Foster the People, for whom he plays piano, keyboard, synthesizer, and guitar.
According To Forbes, Mark Foster Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. He attended Millfield School. He grew up in England and was born in Essex.
Mark Foster Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million
- First Name: Mark
- Last Name: Foster
- Full Name: Mark Derek Foster
- Age: 33 years
- Birthday: 29th February, 1984
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Nordonia High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock, Indie pop, Indie rock
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, keyboard, piano, percussion
- Record Label: Columbia, Startime
- Websites: fosterthepeople.com/
- Father: Daniel Foster
- Mother: Katheryne Foster
- Friend: Mark “Ponsi” Pontius, Cubbie Fink, Isom Innis, Sean Cimino
- Associated People: Kimbra, A-Trak
- Favorite Bands: The Beach Boys
British swimmer who specialized in short course swimming, and retired as one of the most successful British swimmers of all time.
He was on The Million Pound Drop with Rachel Riley . He is a supporter of the charity The Anaphylaxis Campaign.